Automated Freezing Detector
46000 - NEW Fear Conditioning System
The Ugo Basile Fear Conditioning System includes all the components to run experiments on mice or rats, according to the paradigms:
- Contextual Fear Conditioning
- Cued Fear Conditioning
The detection of Freezing is automated and based on video analysis, by using the Any-Maze software (specific version for Fear Conditioning), which also controls the shocker and the sound generator.
Our Fear Conditioning system works also in total darkness. In the new model, all controls are managed by a single Electronic Unit with touch-screen.
- Features and Benefits
- AUTOMATIC detection of FREEZING also in Total Darkness
- Specific versions for rats or mice
- Multiple Cage Set-up (up to 16 cages, in groups of 4)
NEW on the 2014 version!
- The new “launcher” application, makes it possible to manage other UB behavioral cages with the same Touch-Screen Controller 40500-001; just purchase the hardware and the application software for the additional test!
- Remote Control feature will make remote service and software upgrades extremely simple!
The new FC Controller 46000-100 consolidates all controls in a single compact electronic unit.
- Sound, in the range 100Hz-40KHz; 1-150dB or white noise. The speaker is included in the Cubicle.
- Shock: constant current (from 0.1 to 2.9 mA in 0.1mA steps). The shock can be controlled via external operation (via 5V TTL signals)
Animal Box with Electrified Grid Floor
- 46003 Mouse Box: inside dimensions: 17x17x25(h) cm
- 46002 Rat Box: inside dimensions : 26x26x30(h) cm
- Cubicle 55(d) x 60(w) x 57(h) cm
- Controller 25(d) x 33(w) x 5.5(h) cm
- Mouse Cage 21(d) x 24(w) x 30(h) cm
- Rat Cage 30(d) x 34(w) x 41.5(h) cm
- Shipping Dimensions 79x61x75 cm for each cage
- Weight 35Kg, for each cage set
- Shipping Weight 42Kg, approx. for each cage set
COMPLETE SYSTEMS (with software and USB camera)
- 46153 Complete Single-Cage FC System
- 46253 Complete Two-Cage FC System
- 46453 Complete Four-Cage FC System
- 46152 Complete Single-Cage FC System
- 46252 Complete Two-Cage FC System
- 46452 Complete Four-Cage FC System
- 46103 Basic Single-Cage FC System
- 46203 Basic Two-Cage FC System
- 46403 Basic Four-Cage FC System
- 46102 Basic Single-Cage FC System
- 46202 Basic Two-Cage FC System
- 46402 Basic Four-Cage FC System
- 46102-002 Rat
- 46103-003 Mouse
- S. Yusufisaq et alia: "Post-Weaning Social Isolation impairs observational fear conditioning" Behav. Brain Res. 242 (1): 142-149, 2013
- A. Sirri et al.: “Temporal gene expression profile of the hippocampus following trace fear conditioning”. Brain Research 1308 , 14-23, 2010